We offer both software and hardware engineering for a variety of projects. From a simple printed circuit board to a complex robotic system, we can take a concept and turn it into a working prototype.
Here are some of our areas of expertise:
– Prototype and conceptual modeling with Computer-aided drafting software (CAD)
– Printed circuit board design (digital, analog and mixed-signals)
– Instrumentation and signal conditioning
– Embedded systems design and firmware programming
– PC or embedded programming in different languages (Windows CE, Windows .NET, C, C++, Visual Basic among others)
– Touch screens (integration of commercial HMI or design your own touch screen controller in volume applications)
– Servo motors (AC, BLDC, DC, Stepper) for automated systems and positioning
– Integration services with other automated systems or products
– Machine Vision and Machine Inspection (stand alone cameras or PC implementation)
– 2D codes and barcode generation and decoders (PC based or stand alone modules)
– Automation with small-articulated robotic arms or SCARA robots
– Data acquisition systems
– Prototyping and turnkey services.
– Consulting services.